I hear that since I won't use Facebook or MySpace that I'm hard to keep track of. So I am going to make a effort to keep up with my blog so everyone knows what is going on with me and the little man in my life.
We went horseback riding with my dad and my two nieces on Sunday. Logan loves riding Sampson and he was quite a help cleaning the horse too! It scares me that he gets that close to such a huge animal but I know I can't put him in a bubble. All the kids played with the billy goats, rabbits, chickens and pigeons so it was quite a big day on the farm!


We went horseback riding with my dad and my two nieces on Sunday. Logan loves riding Sampson and he was quite a help cleaning the horse too! It scares me that he gets that close to such a huge animal but I know I can't put him in a bubble. All the kids played with the billy goats, rabbits, chickens and pigeons so it was quite a big day on the farm!


We have plans to go to the Heard Museum this weekend to see the Dinosaur Exhibit with our bestest friend Tyler, of course he will bring his hot mom and baby brother. We are sooo excited. I'll post pics Monday.
2 comments:
Welcome to Blogger :)! Cute pics!
So I guess the plastic ponies kind of came up short tonight ... huh? Its nice to know that even though they are a little rough together ... they cry when they leave! Tugs at the heart strings! Tyler and Logan best buds for life. Ty and L BFF! xoxo
Post a Comment