Okay so try not to laugh but I broke my butt. Seriously, I fractured my tailbone when I slipped on the ice and fell down. I am super healthy all the time and I've sprained my ankle but that's it. So I thought no big deal I'll be fine. Wrong! I felt like I had been in a car accident. My body ached all over from the top of my head all the way down to my shins. Who knew!!
Lucky me I got some wonderful prescriptions from the wonderful doctor and a donut. Yeah, an inflated tube that I have to sit on at work. My office has already dubbed me Miss Donut 2009.
I shall wear the crown proudly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awww...poor thing!! I hope you feel better soon!!! I saw your blog on Crystals page...too cute, im gonna add you to mine =)
OMG!! I hope you feel better! That is not good, I cringed reading it, ouchhhhh!
Post a Comment