Monday, February 16, 2009

Sleepover / Valentine's Day


We had our bestest friend Tyler come over and stay with us while his mommy was out of town. The boys had a blast and I only had to break up one fight. Now my house on the other hand was a complete disaster but nothing we can't get back together. Logan & Ty play so well together and it's so cute to listen to them talk to each other. Sweet boys, I think we are doing a good job on the single mom front. They even went to sleep in the same bed but of course everyone ended up in my bed by morning. We went to the Galleria and played our hearts out. Then it was time for nap and Ty's mommy came home. Yeah!!

Love this handsome boy

We also did Valentine's with the boys at night. I don't think they got but they were tickle none the less with all the cool toys Crystal got for them. I think even though we both put a divorce under our belt this last year we still couldn't have been any happier than loving our boys and having a sweet Mommy & Me valentines.
Crystal & TyBaby Parker had fun too.

1 comment:

thecobbfamily said...

we had a blast with you guys!! We had a four hour nap sunday (Ty was delightfully worn out!). Thanks so much for all your help this weekend with Ty. He loved spending the time with you and asked for "my amy" yesterday! xoxo ... can't wait to do it again!!